|Type of Cooling||Water-cooling 15-25°C|
|Impulse Frequency||100% to 5KHZ|
|Mode of Excitation||Electric excitation|
|Beam polarization mode||Linear reasonably|
|Beam Divergence Angle||3.1mrad|
|Light Beam Quality||≤1.1|
|Lasing Mode||Much lower order film|
|Output Power Stable Value||130W|
|Max Output Power||135W|
|Max Working Current||32mA|
|Spot Diameter||5±1 mm|
CO2 Laser Tubes Working Common Problems:
1. Low efficiency of output power:
1) Check whether the output mirror surface of the laser tube may have nick and dirt or the stand point may be placed in wrong position.
2) Check the output current, supply power, the temperature and flow of cooling water and the cleanness of water.
3) Check the cleanness of the focus lens and the reflectivity mirror, whether they fever or divert light way in the operation.
2. Spark in high voltage:
4) Check whether there is sundry around the joints high voltage or the tube is too close to metal.
5) Indoor environment might be too humid to cause conductive phenomenon. Please pay attention to water when using cooling water machine in summer.
6) Check whether the high voltage’s inner connections of the power supply to appear to be broken and destroyed.
3. Laser tubes broken and the laser heads fallen off:
7)Water temperature should be controlled in the range of 15 to 25 degrees. The cooling water can’t be frozen in frigid area and be left within the laser tube under 0 degree.
8) The tube must be operated in the condition of water provided. (To test the tube light or not with water offered)
9 )To check the cooling water tube whether has appeared cracked.
10) To check whether there is bubble in the tube.
11)To check if the water current is normal and the outlet is in accordance with the principle–“down in up out”.
12) The analyses abovementioned, the products can’t have guarantee