Product profile : P12 Intelligent Laser Power Supply
P12 Power Supply Instruction
• Wide Input Range (90v~250v): it equals to put a voltage regulator and stabilizer in power supply, which can be used under different input voltages in different countries or outputs stabile current under instable input voltage.
• Short Circuit Protection: when positive and negative poles short~circuits, power supply will cut off the circuit automatically for protection.
• Open Circuit Protection: when positive and negative poles open~circuits, power supply will cut off the circuit automatically for protection.
• Input Enable Signal Detection: show electrical signal from machine’s control board
• Temperature/Humidity Detection: self~protection starts when temperature or humidity is over permit value to ensure the safety of laser operation
• Working Status Detection: monitor electrical signal from laser tube in time and analyze its working status
• Malfunction analysis: analyze disorders by machines/ laser tubes and show that information on screen in different languages
• NOTICE: Please deal with the malfunction according to the given solutions showing in screen firstly. Power supply can be used again only if it is powered off and restarted.
3. Wiring instructions
① Footer 1 is 5V power supply. (Not needed when connecting the cardinal plate. It is used when regulating the power with potentiometer and the 5V current should be less than 20 mA.
② TH. TL refers to high and low power level respectively, and WP refers to water protection.
③ Footer 5 G refers to ground, and 6 refers to input end.
④ When connecting the control plate, connect the light signal with footer 2 in the case of high power level light~emitting, (footer 3 for low power level light~emitting), connect the ground~wire with footer 5, connect footer 6 with power control analog signal, and make short circuit for footer 4 and 5.
⑤ For testing: 3, 4 and 5 are in short circuit (or 4, 5 are in short circuit and 3, 5 are connected to switch), the potentiometer center is connected with 6 IN, and the two other ends are connected to 5V and ground (1 and 5) respectively.
⑥ PWM can also be used in footer 6, but the pulse peak is required to reach 5V, and the frequency should be above 20K. When the pulse peak signal can’t reach 5V, please rotate the current regulator button clockwise for adjustment.
⑦ The high power level controls the light, 1 and 2 are connected, and 4 and 5 are in water protection.
⑧ It is not proposed to control laser power with high~frequency modulation, because it will have impact on the service life of the laser.
⑨ The model is applicable to Z2 laser tube, it is necessary to regulate and use the current according to the laser instructions.
⑩The ammeter is concatenated to the cathode line.
Specifications Technical parameters
Input voltage AC90V-AC250V
Input frequency 47Hz-100Hz
Max output current 32mA±1mA
Environmental working temperature ：-20℃-40℃
storage temperature ：-25℃-60℃
Humidity： 10%-95% non-condensing
Control interface 1.DB9 2.2EDG-5.08
Cooling Convection cooled
5. Installation Diagram